Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/4/17

Xmas are we cool?

jason we are

xmas im asking cuz you know i ahve a reason to ask

jason yeah youa re worried aobut my vote

xmas sit closer so we can talk

xmas i know taht jess has been lying aobut me

jason i dont trust that bitch

xmas i genuinely like you as a person and want to see you to do well and i campaigned for you to stay when i thought cody was going to put you up.. if you look at what i did for you with out you even knowing.. i haven't asked for a deal with yuou .. god strike me dead.. i dont want you to wind up in that fucking mess

jason im in a mess.. cody made a deal.. it wasnt a ride or die.. just i got yoru back..

jaosn im not a fan of jillian.. alex likes her and i wanted to do her a solid

xmas that makes sense

jason i dont care how anyone votes.. i told alex i will vote how she wants me to vote cuz im going to need her down the road.. you dont think it's not tearing me up.. you think i want o vote you out over jillian.. it's tearing me up im lying to alex and to jillian.. .. jillian is not my type of person her and megan were rubbing me wrong day one..

jaosn i fucked you up and i think i should keep you cuz i broke you

xmas have i said it

jason no

xmas well thank you for your consideration

xmas what waas your convo with jesss

jason i dont care if you said it.. i want to bang her head in the toilet.. she's not my kinda person

xmas she is jsut flat out lying about me.. im like look at what im saying.. look at what i said.. does that sound like me.. i dont ahve it out for her.

ajson i ahve it out for her i can't do nothing about it

xmas you can if yo want.. im just putting a little temptation out ther i might know a person.. people are ready to get their hands real dirty and im not talking just aobut paul.. the house is agsint her..
Attached Images