View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 12:17 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 10/25/16

scott neeley wants to be the top dog.. where my strategic intention is to keep alex safe as long as possible cuz i know im not going to win this game.. and when 6 people go up and say nominate scott and she didnt give up on me. that was the most amazing feeling in the world when you think the entire house turned on you..

justin.. i wasnt part of that.. i stayed away from, that shit.. that's why i checked on your in the sand pit

scott that was true.. you were the only other person who came to me.. and hung out

justin it's going to be 3-3.. and that;'s it..

Justin no body knows that you and me.. and if i do that.. and she doesnt go home

scott she will go home. the 3 votes will be danielle jason and america and you can still say that it was america for yoru vote

scott i feel i did a lot for the house.. and they forgot about it

justin yeah.. they do forget

scott and you doing things for me like you choosing danielle instead of alex.. and getting DQ'd yesterday.. that's solid.. so even if i do go home i want you to know that i know you returned the favor.. and i appreciate that.. and alot of people jsut take and take and take.. and then they cut you. youa re not like taht

justin i know the girls arent coming for me yet.. there will be less numbers and they will ahve to come for m,e.. and i really dont have a fighting chance..
Attached Images