View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:19 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

BackPost 1:47am ALL FEEDS HOH MEETING

james whats been going on

paulie i basically told natalie i didnt like what she';s been doing and i said that she was about as fake as them things on her chest which she lied about for 50 something days

paulie you(bridgette) know what she was doing too. you want to throw my name under the bus im going to call you out for it

bridgette it seems like a personal attack to me

james is silent but pissed!

Paulie it seems like ti was a personal attack on her part to go after 2 people on me .. she had no reason to say my name at all.. diod she?

bridgette she felt she was doing Z a favor

paulie well i felt like i was doing james a favor and i think we all feel taht we're doing james a favor about letting him know things about her and every game she haas been playing since day 1

bridgette nat's not playing any games

paulie well then she should keep her mouth shut.. if you're a floater you should keep your mouth shut

Bridgette as a woman.. she told me and she would ahve wanted to know.. and thats why she let you know what ever she let you know (directed at Z)

james all stuff aside i think we should personally and realize that this is a game .. that's my thing., and we got caught up with emotions all of us and we should keep it on a game level. im not up here to bash anyone

paulie thats fine but if she wanted to let somebody know. on a personal level she shouldnt be hitting on every single guy in the house and then flip it the other way around .. has she hit on anyone else in this room?

Bridgette she has a flirty personality

james is heated and is gettign up from his chair and readjusted

Bridgette and so do you

paulie so when it's teh other way she takes it and uses it the other way around

bridgettte. i dont speak for natalie..

paulie that's the pot calling the kettle black

bridgette im offended like why would you talk aobut her fake boobs

paulie it was a metaphor for her personality .. the fake ness was the m,ain point right there

bridgette nice one paulie

paulie hmm
Attached Images