View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 02:01 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

paras filled in maddy aobut her convo with johnny that he was showing concerns about him almost going home last week.. and the allaince 86

maddy i dont ahve things with johnny that are secret.. it's when johnny brinbgs you up i respond.. what am i supposed to say nothing

paras the same way i ahve defended you top others..

maddy im not putting you under

paras cuts her off.. it's not cool

maddy i said some things but it's for you to figure it out..
paras if im your #1 why would you say that to johnny

maddy it doesnt make you less

paras it does.. it goes maddy johnny will paras

maddy im not making you in place on teh list. i am saying taht if he has doubts in pars it means taht he is questioning his realtion with oparas.. and it's me and paras.. and nothing else

apras i get you ahve to make moves and youa re here for $100K.. it would suck to know that you are throwing me under the buss

maddy im trying to kae decisions for us in the game. you dont ahve to hang things over my head to say you did is why im here

paras dont defelct me..

maddy me and you togther is my prioroty

paras i get it.. i dont want to walk out and you to tell johnny and it to come back to me

maddy it's from someone else.. it's not me. i dont ahve a priority list.

paras when will adn I left you said to johnny ' see this is what i ahve to deal with"

maddy this is a context thing.. he said he wanted to ahve a house meting and i was like no.. and i said i wanted to talk aobut what i heard in a private meeting before it gets blown up.. .. it's different cuz parsas and will fight.. im not like that

paras whyt does it have to be differnt.. wheat am i supposed to be when you go and say we ahve to get johnny out in a triple and you do things like this

maddy johnny is chosing will iliv and ali before me

apras i dont think that is the case

maddy it is.. he is twisting and putting things in a way for you to doubt me..

paras now that you know how he is you might be careful

maddy i think that you doubt my game alot

paras not true

maddy i think you would throw me under the bus

paras no if i didnt trust you i wouldn't talk to you like this

maddy who do you want to evcit

paras kaela in my heart i feel that they will fuck us. when they sat here they denied things they said.. they can lie to us..

maddy what makes you think about jury votes change that

paras yeah them said that jury does change at time of finale.. and that made me think they would say fuck it.. and get us out

maddy i feel that what we are talking about excludes the probability of us winning and if we do win we take out derek and kaela
Attached Images