View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 05:12 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/10/17

Josh sit down

xmas no i dont want to sit.. do you know how this makes me fucking feel.. that is a ply in there!

Xmas im finbe stadning..

xmas thatswhy i asked you if you wanted me to win this i would ahve forced paul to not win this and i woulda taken all the heat.. let her be he.. and this is not about you..

josh no it's not

xmas she's moping and chasing her around .. lety her be.. let her cop with it.. it's her trama.. the whole house is weird and it doesnt need to be.. if she doesnt want to talk to you then she doesnt .. paul will use it im the fucking vcogte.. and she is playing you.. and youa re falling into it

josh im not

xmas oh no? let me see yoru eyes

xmas what im asking is what she is asking.. she doesnt want to talk

josh let me talk.. i ahve done everything i have said but it's hard on me.. im not you..

xmas youa re missing my point.. you don't ahve to be cold like me.. im coaching you right now let her have her time and then come back around to you.. you ahve to give her her space..

josh dont let her be like me or her..

xmas you are chasing her around..

josh how is me having a conversation doing that

Alex i dont want to talk about it anymore.. and i dont ant to feel bad about it

paul you arent making me feel bad i feel bad about it with myself do you want me to talk to josh

alex you ahve to get a split vote.. and no it doesnt matter anymore.. you guys couldnt even vote out kevin for me..

paul they wanted raven out.

alex you guys did that..
Attached Images