View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 07:11 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/26/18

What to know

level 6 is not 100% sure of who they want to leave. As of last night they were going to evict Kaitlyn along with BayLeigh Haleigh Fessy JC. So they are thinking it will be a unanimous vote to evict Kaitlyn.

Tyler however informed Kaitlyn that those she is working with are not voting to keep her. He's making sure that she knows that they went again her. This way if she does return from the Bonus Life Chance Power App that she ill target them. and it has worked. She said yesterday she would target Fessy. Not only because he didn't use the veto on her but then f=voted her out. The other nom could be anyone in the house but i fee that she will put up Sam.

Rachel ahs been the only one that was solid about wanting Kaitlyn out from Level 6 but would have changed her vote to evict if needed.

The only person that is keeping Scottie in the loop of how the votes are going is Bayleigh. Im sure he will do a check in some time today before the Live Eviction show so he;s on the right side of the vote BUT i look to him throwing yet another hinky vote.

I believe tyler will vote to evict RS so incaase She comes back he's covered. But he will only do that if he knows it's not going to result in a tie.

Sam does not want Kaitlyn there and everyone is working hard to do what is best for their game and also appease Sam.

Remember the Bonus Life will be revealed tonight . No one knows what it's going to be. If it is indeed a chance or just a revolving door! Make sure you get your live feeds subscription to see it all play out for yourself!