View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 09:36 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/14/18

johnny it bothered me about his narrative that i lied about teh Will vote.. after 40 days

liv i dont think that is the case.. I want to go in with strong players. not with a whole shit ton of floaters.. If floaters are the they want to take them to the end so they can beat them

Johnny you really feel that way?

Liv im being 100% honest.. Like if it;'s me derek maddy deek i will take maddy and i dont want that..

johnny Im all by muyself

Liv you are not.

Johnny me being on the block and post vetoi i feel like that.. and that all loyalties are gone

liv i wanted to be striaght with you and that really sucked how Erica went out.. and that's how she goes.. and it doesnt feel like a regular week

johnny i dont understand what your game is moving forward with ali.. it doesnt make sense.. i know youa re smart

liv we do have the triple thing with daela.. and having kept that deal with that means something.. and it's to be considered.. and im nt aligned with them but i can feel taht i can trust their word.. and it was risky for ali and I to vote out erica .. if we kept you guys in here one of you woulda won

Johnny youa re not feeding information to daela?

liv no

johnny i only expressed stuff to you and ali.

Liv i think during kaela's weeks that ther were vibes that were voiced to me. that erica didnt talk to them and there was a distance that was created so im not really sure if that was it

Liv i know it all sucks
Attached Images