View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 09:53 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/26/17

xmas matt and kevin are playing the same game they want to win nothing and play under the radar..

xmas but eventually youa re going to be on teh block.. early on matt said that he didnt care he wanted to make jury and then when we made it to jury and when i asked him aobut the veto.. i said that i know youa re throwing comps and a capable player

jason there was no wya he was thsat shitty

xmas you i alex paul are athletes.. our muscles are flexible and marks muscles are for looks.. which is a different approach.. he said his goal is to support raven as much as possible. and i think taht raven came in with a different game plan and then she got with matt and shut her mouth

jason but she never shuts her mouth and they say yea yea yea and then never do anything

jason do you think she is legit.. do you believe her?

xmas i think she had a rough life.. i think she's gotten a lot more blessings than we ares aware of.. like a hypochondriac..

Xmas i amost punched that bitch in the face saying she had to compete with one fucking leg..

jaosn i cant deal with her.. and that bullshit..

jason i never seen anyone so sick so healthy and she eats.. she's saying she couldnt eat and then ate chicken tacos for 3 days then said she couldnt eat the sheperds pie cuz it has beef in it. but that is the same beef that she made with hamburgers..

xmas she says she cant eat all these things.. and then she eats ice cream and m & m 's and french toast.. and caramel.. and salt.. and garlic salt im going to take that away from her

BB matt to the DR
Attached Images