View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 08:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/22/17

Xmas in apple room. i get my boot today.. and the reality of top 3 is very real.. good job broken foot this week has been.. hoh was super fun not excited it was thrown to me.. but it was team work.. the plan paul and i came up with and executed.. it's funny and surreal..

xmas 10 years ive had my 1st summer off.. this is more than i vever thought and so much differnet.. it's so much harder.. that it is on tv.. i may have faught with dom but i liked her aas a person. even elean.. i think everyone except for CODY.. i didnt see his colrs persoanlity wise till it was way too late and it bit me in teh butt.. it didnt damage me long teerm.. cuz all the people he worked with wound up getting picked off..

xmas after this week.. supposed mark goes and i hope that jason goes.. that will be the last of those that have taken a stab at me and alex did vote against me.. but she didnt stab at me.. i like alex we are the same.. close birthdays.. lifestyles are the same..

xmas this game is most different for me than anyone else in the house even with braking my foot i wanted to compete.. but my personality.. really shines.. when i get to be me physically and i i have not been able to contribute a lot. i felt like i was in everyone's way .. ive been in it 100% but now since winning HOH.. not being on any pain med.. i feel myself fully..

xmas pople are like turn it down.. but i haven't been myself.. and if i get my boot im going to turn it down a little.. i guess most of the world isnt ready for full throttle xmas.. s o i will turn it down.. so im grateful for my journey and things that happened to me (points to boot). this was not a failure..
Attached Images