View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 12:00 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/28/19

Christie someone told me that eviction might not be till wed. and if so that is crazy. how do you feel?

tommy: good everyone was crying yesterday.. it was a good check for everyone

Christie: i wnat to be more social with the other side of the house

tommy: I want to be more social with our side of the hous.e it's weird that we both got a vobe about jack

christie: yeah.. even the girls talked about it.. they said that when they get down to 8 they want to get him out. he's playing the game so well

tommy: I dont think so. everyone is onto him..

Christie: Even the way he flips his hair.. and I want to have a talk to him but we can string him a long.. and I feel i need to tell him that i dont want a target on my back.. like it's cool that he flirts with the girls. I dont care.. and him saying lets work on the 5.. like just work on our 3.. and that makes me think he's saying that to everyone else.

Tommy: I think that i want to keep him around to work with him.. you just ahve to talk to him

Christie: yeah.. I just dont want people to think that me and jack are working together.

tommy I was with bella and nick all night. i wanted to get closer to them. Nick is so worried about him and bella being a target. and Im like why worry about that.. I dont think bella wants to be tied to nick

Tommy and just so you know there might be a time like last night, that i might not back you up some times.

Christie OH i get it yeah