View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 01:23 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/9/18

Scottie and tyler in the SR

Scottie this is hard for me. i looked both of you in the eye and siad that i wouldt vote agsint you

tyler: i know you wouoldnt that's why i ahd to make sure taht you werent on the block. do you know about the situation from last week that got him ont eh block

Scottie kinda

tyler: there was an open argument from the talk show

Scottie: from my understanding it was kaitlyn, swaggy answered.. swaggy left

tyler: swaggy really offended kaitlyn. he menetioned a deal taht he had with the bro's to kaitlyn that she wasnt aware of

s cottie i didnt know that, what was the deal

tyler: that he and fessy with the bro's would keep each otehr safe

tyler: swaggy told kaitlyn not to say anhting and kaitlyn was likle dont tell me what to do.. and then bayleigh tried to talk to her and swaggy never came to talk to her and she came and tallked to me about it.. and ther was not a whole lot i can do..

scottie she had her mind made up>

tyler: yeah all i could do was to make sure that you were safe.

Scottie: that's huge. now i understand and what you did for me is gigantic..

tyler: if you were up there next to swaggy you were gone. he still ahs his side. they are all solid..

Scottie if it was me and swaggy.. where would the bro's go? would they vote me out over swaggy

tyler: i would say vote out swaggy but it was too close and everyone was saying that swaggy or you have the power. and i didnt want you to have to use it if you did.. and i know you dont. but kaitlyn didnt want you to go home. and i couldnt tell you about this before..

Scottie : when that happen. i was like .. drops jaw

tyler: i dont want you to lie to swaggy.. at this point he's going home

Scottie: what you did that seals it.. and i trust you

tyler: swaggy ahs made deals with everybody.. the whole core hing. it was falling thru and then the next thing.. he was telling his whole group and he said that i used scottie as the middle man to get votes. and i didnt want to see you being used and being on teh bottom thrown you to that side.