View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 07:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/15/17

Dillon if it wasnt for neda i woulda been fucked

bruno no i wouldnt say that.. i will paint the picture.. ika demetres are going to tell yu that they wont come for you. they knwo that one of them will go home.. they kwo you cant take another shot unless you win hoh.. and you cant next week so if they win next week they will put you up.. they ahve been gunning for yo.. and i ahve yor back 100%

dillon and this choice im making right now

bruno thast 's the wrong choice.,. they will chose each other over yo.. and they turned their back on neda..

dillon sindy did too

bruno ika did that.. ika hounded her she is a very good talker.. and when someone gets hoh she is yor best friends

dillon they said that they were coming for me this whole time and now they haven't been saying that..

bruno cuz youa re in power.. that is why and they are laughing at you in the Dr,.. and whoever stays i will finish it off. you ahve a lot of support

dillon kevin thought it was a decent play to put sindy up

bruno KEVIN SAID THAT? i dont think so man

bruno you ahve them agsint the ropes this is their play. you have by doing this you will gain so much favor in the house people will love this.l. it's like a now or never .. i would ahve pout them both up

dillon i dont know what i was thinking i should have

bruno they will be unstoppable.. they cant take the shot they will get someone else to do it

dillon everyone else is saying they will take the shot at them

Dillon whatever my choice is will i ahve yoru vote

bruno it wont be good.. we wont have teh power to push forward..

Dillon karen said that if she wins hoh she is not putting up you/kevin and is ika/demetres

bruno why dont we convince him to not sue the veto

dillon how

brunos say that you will put up ika if he uses it and that we are voting out jackie.. and i will 100% vote him out..

bruno it would be a shame to miss the opportunity..

dillon so what do i do threaten? it's like a threat to him
Attached Images