View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Johnny out Will in

Will i've been waiting.. it must be weird.,. and if they aren't talking about me who are they talking bout

will i wont keep you long.. what we said yesterday are we good for the week

akela yeah im just talking to everyone and seeing where their heads are at cu people are throwing everyone under the bus right now

Will as long as im safe i really dont give a fuck.

kaela hmm huh there is even last week with the ryan thing. a lot of people said that you wanted to get derek and i out'

will i dont know if its a game strategy.. it was people up her working the hoh

kaela i dont know, it ws like the whole point of keeping ryan was you guys keeping ryan to get me and derek out

will that's bullshit 100%

kaela yeah well i said yesterday when i was up there three was no guarantee that i was going to win hoh and i looked at all 3 of you and said if you all jump down when the phone call temp came. i said i will keep you all safe.. and

Will looked at it as you take the call and i was safe and if i dint i woulda fucking stayed up there

kaela no i know 100% i know that

Will there was no need for me stepping off that block im sure i coulda stayed up there pretty long you know what i mean

kaela yeah yo seemed pretty comfortable i was wondering how come no one else jumped off with you then

will i looked at liv and i was like take the phone call and then johnny was like whatever kinda thing right

akela yeah and then once yo got off no one else jumped so i was like no one's taking the deal? So like what's going on?

will yeah. so is there a possibility of me going up or ahh
Attached Images