View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:01 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaela this is so weird

johnny i didnt make your ass beg the 1st week!

kaela jsut talk to me more

johnny ok i swear.. that's the easy part of this..

kaela we go a whole week of not talking

johnny you spend yor whole time with derek

kaela i hang out with eveyrone.. and yo are always with yor little 2somes with other people

Johnny i dont want to leave.. im not leaving.. you have to tell me i hav eto go.. i dont care

kaela i could care less if you hug out here all day to be honest

Johnny i knew people would throw me under the bus in some ways

kaela wwere people throwing you under the bus to the hoh each week or was erica not telling you..

johnny i dont think peopole have real bonds with me .. but game wise..

kaela maybe that you wont comps.. this si the 1st comp i won and nwo pople like me.

johnny im just annoyed.. and i just want to make sure that youa re not talkignabout liv ali erica the rest of them can just choke

kaela savage!!

johnny not talking serious game with people keeps me from not being thrown under the bus

kaela or that it it makes it easy for them to throw you under the bus. i personally feel good with people but then everyone is talking about me.. just stick with the people you trust

johnny they might be working with the people i dont expect.. i dont know what to do.. and i dont trust anyone 100%

akela i feel taht way too and i only trust derek cuz i hope he hasn't talked about me behind my back

Johnny did i say enough? am i going to look back at this point> and we'll talk later

kaela yeah
Attached Images