View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:36 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Johnny how are you doing are you spazzed

kaela no at this point im just having conversations

Johnny 5 weeks later and the tables have turned.. and nim just in a less frenzy week

kaela im like who will people talk about nwo that they cant talk about me and derek

johnny you sense it in teh house?

kael yeah and i hear it

johnny you guys know how i feel about you guys.. it's hard for me to sell you ..

kaela we did have a good convo last week

kaela i know that everyone talked about me and derek a lot last week and it cycled back to me as we were the targets for this week if i didnt win..

johnny i dont think that anyone would take the shot

akela if people wanted ryan here so bad why put him up.. why would you get out the person i want to get out

johnny i would promise you id do wht you wanted.. they want to get ryan out.. but if ryan is out then they would come after me

akela im not being spiteful but it came to the point whee ryan was saying all week he anted me and derek out why would i keep him/. merron wasnt saying that.. and i was voiceful afterwards about it and thee are people that were saying to ryan that if he didnt say he was going after deala that he wouldnt stay

johnny he could be saying that..

kaela so right now eveyone is saying everyones names

johnny me too?

kela yeah

johnny it doesnt supriise me in anyway..

kaela it was brought to my attention that you wanted me anad derek out..

johnny that';s a joke.. and i cant say that i ahvent said that but i have loyalty to erica and liv cuz they kept me safe in the house.

kaela yeah. yep

johnny what?? youa re making me nervous

akela im jsut hearing everyone out.. and im jsut straight up.. and it was more than 1 person who has said your name

kaela and i feel good about our last conversation but why did you let me know so late about the hamza thing

johnny i talked about you to everyone single person in the house

kaela i want you to tell me what you want not what i want to hear.. and you avhe alweays been striaght up with your vote and i respect that
Attached Images