View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:57 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaela there will be a point when derek and i will be on the block and it wont be me anad derek making that decision

ryan yes i know how that works.. i would like to not see my name going up..

kaela they all were like we ahve to get ryan out..

ryan why am i a threat

kaela it's the way you talk to people.. you come off condescending.. you are smart and you are confident on how you talk aobut it.. you talk about the show.. and you talk to such detail of it

ryan i think you know more things that i do

kela i only watch the canadian one and i only remember things aobut the people i like and i know how the game works

ryan i dont know some of the contestant things.. i follow the game for so long that it has some structure to it and certain things happen regardless.. im not 100% convinced we will ahve a triple we might have 2 doubles.

ryan understand that if i have a vote this thursday and you come to me and say that you have a way and say 'bang" i will vote in that way..

maddy busts in

kaela we're jsut finishing up.. i dont want to put a pillow thee. i want to say that can you come back later please.. and i think the pillow is dumb.. i like to see them barging in

Ryan i was in here and i saw the red room with johnny and i thought it was a mistake.. and i wanted to see if it was something that i did.
Attached Images