View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Ryan the consensus in the room would be it was 2 of us from the white room and then will said she wouldnt put me up if i took the phone call

kaela so i threw out a deal and no one bit on it and will took the phone call. I said everyone drop will take the phone call and I take the hoh.. it was a deal for everyone.. Will didnt take the deal

Ryan so it was an all or nothing

kaela yeah.. Johnny said oh crap i wish we wouolda talked aobut it..

ryan so he didnt do anything jsut jumped off

kaela yep.. no he didnt say anything he just jumped off and took the call and Liv don't jump down and johnny didnt jump down. johnny only got out is cuz he switched hands he coulda stayed up there for a long time he didnt say anything he just got off

Ryan interesting Will said that he's safe

ryan i dont know who theya re lying to .. if they are trying to fire me up to go after me or talking to you to get you to come after me.. what they dont know is that we connected a little bit ago and ran with it

kaela i dont know if they are trying ti pit us against each other.. and i dont know if that is what happened with ali/liv and me.. and i dont know if that would ever work to get back together.. cuz girls are stubborn.. adn the only reason that liv didnt take that deal was that she wants to survive the double

ryan they were very vocal about not putting maddy up on Liv's hoh and i went up

kaela yep i saw it.. and we were excited that you won..