View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:36 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaela when i shut up there is something i want to say something and im trying to not say it.. but then i will get you a lone in the room

ryan people were concerned on how long i talked to you and derek and they asked and i said nothing.. but that said that you were going to put up ali/liv

kaela what they want is for me to prove myself to them and they want me to put up you and either ali/liv next to you

ryan interesting

kaela yeah to get you out

ryan they want you to take the shot

kaela there are people in teh house that cant win hoh cuz then they ahve to draw the line or do what the hoh wants

ryan or get their finger off the button and the put on a cry show and say that they would ahve ben up there for 2 more hjours and try and sell it (MADDY)

Ryan i had all 4 votes locked in

Kaela no they all voiced their opinioon about how theyw anted you out of the block.. and they said that wanted to get him out net week.. and they said that if they win that ryuan would be their #1 target

ryan they either are lying to you or to me

kaela that is why i evicted V she she made me comfortable.. but i didnt know who she waas saying this to..

Ryan she was saying teh same thing to our side too.. she rallies speeches in teh white room late at night and we need to target them and she would rally shit and then run out to tell you ppsst psst..

akela yep

ryan it amazes me the capacity of lies in here