View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Ryan up in HOH with kaela

Ryan im glad that we ahd a chat before the vote

kaela yeah me too .. it came to a point where i was hearing that ryan was coming for us.. and then

ryan they had thier shot

kaela yeah that's what i said.. if you are throwing my name aroudn i would vote you out. and it didnt matter wherre i voted for you.. merron was my guy. he talked 2 mins of game with me and he w3as really bad at that.. but i knew he was going

Ryan i expected it to be 4-4 and then erica would ahve my back.. and i knew that you were close to merron and that he had your vote

kaela no i didnt tell him that till a couple of days ago

Ryan i can do the math and the one person that didnt tell you what that was was the person in this room last week ( erica)

kaela V came and talked to me and spilled hamza's things before she left.. why wouold i work with hamza's and his bestie.. why would i ever do that.. since hamza wanted me out

Ryan if you are not working directly with someone the house asumes youa re working with someone else or the other side..

kaela i know.. i heard everything from F2 with peoople to this..

Ryan everyone is coming to me and saying you guys are completely isolated

kaela i ahve no one that im working with specifically cuz no one haas came to me and asked

ryan i said that week 2 that if you dont cut a showmance early and then eventually a showmance will cut the other before teh F4

kaela i was told that week 2 that you said i was the BD option (she was)

ryan no you weer never the BD option.. but we dont ahve to go back that far

ryan i didnt want to force errica to break the tie breaker

kaela nope the minute that you were on teh block everyone wanted you out and blindside you and me and erica looked at each other that we werent going to say anything cuz we know things could happen
Attached Images