View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 04:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 5/2/16

cass i could very well be leaving

joel that is why i wanted to leave cuz i didnt want to be responsible for someone else that i care about leaving the game..

joel if i go out there and say things.. why would anyone want to have a clean slate

cass yeah i wouldnt do that.. just relax and talk to tim

joel i never had to fight for my life.. the one time i did i ahd tim's vote up against mitch

cass you knew you had his vote..

joel i didnt know for sure

cass i think you will stay.. i think tim respects your game mor. you are the underdog story and that's why he would vote for you to stsay

joel kelsey's story is an underdog story. she came back back and how many people get to stay as long as she did.. it's very rare.. even tim was na underdog knowing he cam from winning his season and the brothers coming in with targets on their back

cass everyone feels they protected me.

joel ahve they protected me or were there bigger targets iin the house.. i dont know the answer.. have there been or people put themselves out there more than me

cass this is an example of how you talk extremely well. and for you to sit here and say you dont

joel not under pressure

joel when kelsey and jared were trying to get me to keep jaed. after an hour i ws so razzled and shaking i couldnt speak..and that's how i am when im pushed into a corner.
Attached Images