View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 09:04 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/27/16

Maddy Im not known for nothing in this house. and the biggest mistake is being with dallas

Tim no your worst move was getting loveita out.. you are playing this game like you are outside in the real world.. and you are just hurt..

maddy theya re dictating the game..

tim not with those in the group you have to work with those that are not in your group..

Maddy i dont see a common enemy

tim it was taken out when kelsey went.. and then yo took out loveita.. and now who do we fight about..

maddy it wasnt me..

tim if you said that if you dont vote me out..

maddy i did..

tim it was a known move.. and tell everyone.. and say that your word will be tested.. you are not trapping them. if they go agsint their own words.. then theri words mean need nothing.. and your problemn is that you give away all your power

maddy i dont have any

tim you do you have those deals and you will be fine it's jsut a hurdle along the way if you dont want to work with dallas he will be gone and you will be along yor way.. and you jsut need to work out a way to get thru the eviction and then next week is a new week and if you decide to do the same thing the next week like you have done in 2 week. like voting up a number when they are on your side like putting gummies on dallas when he was a vote for you.. and then you can even put up the girls if you get HOH

maddy i dont want to do that.. they dont even like me though,. i cant even sit at the dinner table with you..

tim dont worry i will smooth that out.
Attached Images