View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 07:37 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/6/17

josh i felt good about paul but now im like why is he protecting elena.. he came back just protecting her..

xmas i heard it too today..

Josh i think they are close and are working together.. and i think they will take a shot at us.. he wont.. and he is thinking about F2..

xmnas jess wont vote for him. but cody wont

Xmas you have to keep your mouth shut till the end.. and stick to the house plan.. cu elena will catch wind of it.

josh im going to say last minute you want to be saved.. tell cody to vote out elena.. and if cody votes out raven.. i will cut a deal with her.. dont come for us..

josh i think she caught it already.. she asked me what about home

xmas paul said something about you still thinking about voting her out.. and then thats when she talked to me..

josh well if she knows then she is really coming for me next week so she has to go home

xmas you can talk to paul and say hey are you giving her a heads up ?

Josh i know it was leaked.. paul is leaking info to her.. and he is protecting her a lot.. i this is not the paul game

xmas there were a couple of days where they weren't together.. and now they close again

josh yeah he locked in again..

Xmas it is very likely that paul is working with every single person in this house.. period.. but i dont care as long as he has my back
Attached Images