View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 09:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/16

backpost cont:

tiffany i tell you everything

frfank it was us.. the 8

tiffany paulie corey nicole zakiyah day.. and i know thaat there is a vccorey nicole paulie zakiyah

frnak so i cant trust nicole

tiffany non of them.. my siter told me to come in and trust you and davonne. i copuld have been a number for you this whole fucking time.. i know you campaingned for me to go

frank honesdtly i just asked briedgette to put yuou up but everyone 's been coming to me and saying how they want to get out..??

tiffany they've been bullshitting me too are they sdcared of us we're on the outs.. youa re not in thier allaince

frank im glad you told me this.. here's the deal.. i think you and i will go on the block..

tiffany yeah it's going to be sucked

frank if you draw my name you say my name.. and i will save you.. i need all the votes this week

tiffany what was all this weird shit with me and bridgette ahve a deal shit

frank it was that you me bridgette and paul was just siting there and you said thsat yo wanted to amke a deal with me.. it makes sense to me

tiffany what teh fuck is wrong with these people

frank nicole asked me about taht conversation..

tiffany waht covnersation?

frank it didnt happened.. nicole asked you and then asked me .. so she didnt know about it,.. so that is why she said fucking day'

tiffany i felt i was save with davonne.. i know my sister is watching teh fucking feeds and and saying = why did i get with day"

frank dont worry about it.. we need to work on the veto and work on roadkill and it seems like i need to put corey up..

tiffany can you tell me did they throw the tennis comp

frank no

tiffany so they just really suck>

frank well if they did they didnt tell

tiffan what did davonne say to yo

frank she asked me why i threw her under the bus..

tiffany do you think that you ahve the salesman in you to get this..

frank i might ahve tyo throw davonne up.. and i an work on james

tiffany why were you so against me,.

frank it ws just i heard you said my name

tiffany i was jsut mad and said a few thigns ..

frank they were using you to send a big FU to me

tiffany theyw ated to trreat you like shit this weeka nd get pots and pans and stuff

frank alright .. we jsut have to lay low.. there were 4 votes taht happened. me natalie.. and who?? james michelle?>

tiffany michelle is jsut scared

frank so who was it james /nicole
Attached Images