View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:20 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

jess what do you want

cody you can close the door

josh no we can leave it open

jess josh what are you about to do

josh i understand that you guys are falling in love and i love love but do you thingk it's right to fuck up everyone time in the game that deserves to be here when cody didnt get up and give a speech

cody closes the door

josh you didnt get up and give a speech

cody i dont ahve a fan base or want a fan base..

paul and matt wwere listening outside the door they opened the door and then matt left and xmas rolled up

josh so i wanted to make it clear to you.. you rallied and said on a persona note.. and i never said perosnal

cody you are a disgusting person

josh why are you leaving you called me a disgusting person and then youa re leaving

jess what are you doing? what do you need josh. talk to me

josh you were good you were super cool with everyone

jess everyone stabbed me in teh back and got nominated and then nominated again.. adn being nice got me nothing in this game

josh we ahd a sincere conversation.. but when cody is around yuou he doesnt allow y8oou to talk to me he doesn't allow you to move..

josh he said not to talk to me

jess that waas after ouir heart to heart we went out there for the hoh and you inflicted the persunishment and you didnt care at that point what i was going thru..

jess if nominating you was a personla attack then fine.. if im going to keep being attacked yes imn going to nominate you

josh im going to torment him and give him hell

poaul opens the door

jess can you plese close that door
Attached Images