View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 04:44 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

paul then people come in here and say one thing and come out and say another

jess yeah i dont understand it

pauol i dont kow i did what i could.. i didnt say anything in the veto

jess jason did

paul i cant control him and i didnt ahve anything to do with it and i didnt say anything to him

jess i already expressed to the house that i was going to defend cody and what happeend was inappriopriate

paul nobody had a part of that.. jason was left out of the room

Cody in

jess are you telling me

paul i dont ahve anything to say anything to cody when you asked me to not say anyting mean i didnt but you didnt say that to jason

jess if the house wants to team up i dont want to have anything to do with it

paul the house nothing to do with it

jess this is all out of line

paul this game goes out of line

jess well i expect people to stand up for themselves.. and when josh goes around banging pots and pans and doesnt stand up. there are a lot of things that are going on in this house that i dont agree with

paul how do you dictate what goes on in the house

jess i think you know you ahve a lot of power in this house and when you ask someone to stop doing something they will respond

paul really cuz i asked him several times but when josh responds ive been persoanlly attack what can i say.. ive told people to pump the brakes with josh vcody and mark..

jess people are allowing josh to act that way cuz he wasnt attacked my josh.. and i will continue to say something.. and when i heard other people say stop it was distr4acting to ramses and xmas.. and he said you ahd a hand in him saying that..

paul are you sure he said that

jess im not making that up

paul why would i tell him to stop in a speech and then have him go on

jess we are day 41 and i stuck up for multiple people including you and i would wish the personal attacks in the game..

paul i am one power and yes i ahve power but i can only do so much

jess youa re playing a psychological game with these people aas a fan of the show.. i think it's great.. bravo to you but being in the game i dont like it

paul what example can you give me example

jess can you tell me what your strategy is is it physical mental or physiological. there is nothing wrong with any of them i jsut dont know which one you are using.. and i think that you ahve power over these people cuz you are a veteran and that they seek approval from you and you use that
Attached Images