View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/12/17

Alex im going to pull cody up im going to tell him that when we talk im going to make it like paul is still running the show so we can get his jury vote if we are in F2.. he has no idea we are working with paul he thinks that we are paul's pawns

jason yeah that is now on you

alex i told you to stop talking and look we are top 5

jason youa re going to win it. paul cant touch you.. no fucking way.. you ahve a mind like a trap

jaosn im a leader and i think im 100% a follower

alex look when he talks to man he is standing striaght up but when he talks to wopman he's ll bent over

alex me you paul josh for sure and josh wont hold it agsint us if we take us out.. and if he wins he will chose us over paul

jason i dont know wht to do when mark and josh were on teh 1st day we are the f3.. what do i do.

alex you told them?

jason no they told me.. he's holding it against me.. he keeps saying we are still good.. and im like you ahd a f2 with cody.. and im like im never going to back off of alex..

alex he's going to vote out josh and xmas.. and if josh keeps acting crazy.. .. we can work with xmas if she can hold her crazy in.. she said that we can take her out later on

jason she said the same thing to me

alex i know that paul cant turn on us cuz it's all aobut his franchises.. about friendship

jason dont tell paul.. but when we were playing chess.. mark said that if we wanted to win this game we need to get paul out

alex he already knows that dude

jason but dont tell him

alex.. im going to take you as far as i can unless i hate you for some reason

jaosn what do you mean hate me? give me a reason

alex we still ahve 7 weeks

alex and if he wins he would pick you over me

jason no way

alex i set it up if it does happen you ahve a really good shot at winning

jason he knows he cant beat you and that women in a vote are always catty..

alex so what what you say..
Attached Images