View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 02:17 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

paras you 've never said that paras and will are baggage and you are the mastermind

maddy no i never said that i said i was the mastermind

paras so if i pull johnny in here

maddy yeah you can but.. no..

paras do you see why it';s so sketchy

maddy johnny is not or never was my number one. johnny wants back up

maddy i will let you think that. this conversation is not going the way it should..

paras it bothers me that you run to johnny. why ahve i been having yoru back.. i dont like being called baggage.. or that ive been manipulated.. or that you say you are better than i am

maddy did johnny say that i said baggage?

paras this was from a couple of weeks ago.. that that's the way they handle things.. and the way johnny handles things is how you handle things

maddy i have never said baggage.. it was when veronica came in.. it was me and you to start with and then you do will and then V and will but then again i was a target.. johnny and i ahve withheld so much from each other.. we were seen as peole that were working together and we are not.. I do not think that im better than you.. and i know that i am here cuz of yo.. and i am playing for 420 grand now. i think that we both are good a=over will and i would hope that you would pick me over him

pars i think that there is a decent amount of truth to it and taken out of context.. and twisted

maddy i think that johnny thinks that he can get under your skin an about me and he is capitalizing over it.. and i get it it';s game.. who is winning at this now..

maddy im not putting myself on a list or think that im better than you and it's so frustrating to hear it cuz im not..

maddy crying.. let me know what you decide.. i will do it.. clearly what i ahve done has not been good enough and i will do whatever you want.. and it's what is best for johnny cuz hes throwing us under the bus.. and what he is doing to us.
Attached Images