View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 07:22 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/22/18

Paras im jut nervous about the triple

Johnny me too. im playing this wek like im going on the triple

paras if you go you should be proud of it.

Johnny i hope that it's part of yoru strategy to play the game the way you played it..

paras trust that what im telling you is 100%.. my favorite players are those that have great social games.. and id hate to go home and have regrets.. that people say i came in the house and did nothing.. im not saying that im a bad bitch.. part of the strategy is to not be egotistical

johnny it's maneuvering.. and making things happen..

paras those deals aht they are talking aobut it's bullshit the alliance 86.. those 2 are bullshit. i will gladly take credit for the other one..

Johnny ok did you ahve anything with them

paras will came in and did a lot of talking.. he said that if they had our backs (daela) we'll have thiers.. and that was part of voting you ot which didnt happen. Will came to me right before eviction and said we should talk to them.. then maddy told me about eh 86 thing.. and that kaela called it 86.. and i had already my personal experience with daela and i couldnt tell will/maddy

johnny yeah that it fades

paras.. i was like it was phoney.. and it was confirmed.. and i ahd my personal hesitations with them always but i couldnt tell them that..
Attached Images