View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday Eviction Day 2/12/18

Kesha Metta said that this is not the move that getting shannon out is the move. so he knows and he will do it.. we can have the talk after POV

Brandi I dont want omarosa to knw.. and i saw her in the room and i was liek I feel like we're in grade school again.. I feel how you feel. I am a single mom but i ned to make as much mmoney as i can. Im not breat feeding.. but still

keshia when they were saying I was crying over my baby that is not true. i only cried the othe day notevery day. . Im her to help these women and i was like i could be doing so many other things and that is why i was crying.

Brandi omarosa said that you were sad over it.. and i was like why dont we ask her..

Brandi when ia asked omarosa up stairs and she acted like that i was like they are right.

Keshia i ahve never met her before coming here.. it's right on why she said why they wont vote for us. she said tht ther are too many girls out there who look like us who see too many women who go at each other ..and regardless what omarosa is doing Im not going to be like that.. and me and omarosa make a deal aht we weren't going to go after each other and take each other down.

brandi Im sure that everyone ahs their person in here and i understand
Attached Images