View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 09:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/23/16

Backpost Feeds 3/4 5:03am BBT Zakiayah and Bridgette try to clear the air.

Bridgette she wasn't eating for 2 weeks

zakiyah i dont know.. she and her were fine i dont know what she was telling you..

bridgette she was really beat up .. and thats why i wasn't making her food for the last week..

bridgette i made friends with a really strong guy like you have and she has.. adn every other girl in the house has done but some people make the game personal

zakiyah there's nothing wrong with addressing things.. the whole birthday things i didnt know

bridgette i think you did

zakiyah it's fine

bridgette thee are people that are talking shit.. and you have to be friends with them.. and i ahve never been anything but nice to people

zakiyah i dont ahve an issue with you i ahve it with frank . i never was talked to like the way he talked to me..

bridgette every time i walked into a room you girls walked out

Zakiyah tiffany i did that cuz she was harassing me asking me questions.. i feel that if you had an issue you could ahve pulled me aside

bridgette it's really hard when people ar bullying you

zakiyah who's bullying you?

bridgette stop Z

zakiyah i dont bully i dont get mean and in your face and talk shit. ive been bullied before

bridgette to yor face and behind your back is the same thing

zakiyah no no no .. ive heard you do plenty of things.. like this is someone's drink. jsut dropping it and going opps.. like jsut catty stuff .. like little girl stuff i dont get wrapped into that shit.. i dont talk shit about anyone. but that one frank he has given me a reason.. if you ahve something to say come to me and say it

bridgette i ahd to go to nicole and say someone was saying i was sticking my tongue out at you and i wanst . and it wsnt true.. and it was childish

zakiyah im sure she appreciated yo going to her.. but if you talk to me i'll talk back to yo if not then i wont talk .. i didnt know that you ahd an issue

bridgette i feel isolated.. and there was a lot of shit said about me.. and i hope that you dont think i said anything about you.. so i dont know who the fuck is starting that shit. im upset.

zakiyah im jsut taking it in

bridgette i dopnt want to be stuck in jury house with people who treat me like shit.. and i would like to get along with you girls but you girls make it hard

Zakiyah im sorry you feel like that. i think you and frank were isolating yourselves.. and i was asking questions and you guys wouldnt say anything

bridgette people were physically leaving room

zakiyah i wasnt.. i don't have a problem with you

bridgette it's good to know.. i felt bad for tiffany she was alone and depressed and she was really giving up..

zakiyah she said she didn't want to say anything to me she never said to keep her in teh house.. to me

bridgette that's what happened with tiffany.. she was so isolated in my HOH week she wouldnt look at me and then we found out all that shit she was going thru and then she stopped eating and it ws hurtful and i put myself in her shoes

zakiyah i will respect someone who comes to me and tells me what is going on straight up..

bridgette yeah.. she puts out her hand to shake

Zakiyah yeah it's all good..

bridgette yeah.. it's good to know where your head is out

bridgette no one calls my name till after frank goes out in the comp

zakiyah i know i said michelles names and i said davonnes name and you k

bridgtee it's hard..

zakiyah you know i close to michelle

bridgette it comes offa s bullying and hard..

zakiyah you guys ahd a game things going on

bridgette in know what SHE says about me

zakiyah who davonne or meech

bridgette both..

zakiyah you can talk to them., i dont want to be grouped

Bridgette my best friends bronte went out on my own HOh and no talked to me and then i heard that you guys wanted me up and out next week and i didnt want to isolate tiffany..

Zakiyah i dont ahve any bad things towards tiffany i said i will talk to her after this.. im not a salty bitch

End back post
Attached Images