View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:06 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/13/16

paulie i think the votes are all going my way no matter who im sitting next too and im not going to the jury house with all that negativity

paul you will be fine

paulie oh i can.. but i dont think they can .. but my thing is that i dont want to get all ganged up on.. i dont need the turmoil and animosity.. and natalie and michelle did it again.. bridgette didnt need to be in a room alone with frank

paul they chose that

paulie im going to be here all alone cuz i luv this game and this is why i went up to vic to give me a chance to fight to stay..

paulie if i was sitting next to one of you guys and it's my time to go id go.. like cody and zach didndt say anything when it was zach's time to go and i dont knw waht frankie did.. he campaigned for himself and didnt go agsitn teh toher person but used the whole social medial mogal to use but it dint work

paulie i jsut want to hear if i ahve a chance... like i dont want to have to bake 1 apple pie

Nicole anytime..

paulie i want to go to vegas..

paulie im going to say that if you dont give me the chance .. then im not going to bake 1 apple pie..

paulie lets face it im going home. unless i ahve the RT ticket..

paul taht will be like whoa..
Attached Images