View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 07:56 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/13/16

paulie im not going to bone him. he said trhat the one reason waas vengence on that one week. and he hid that well.

paulie if zakiyah was still ehre and natalie wanst her and she was trying to do something to you.. strir stuff up i would step up to her and why dont yo holster it.. and i wouldnt feed into it.. and when i say that she is fake in there,. i said anything that i would say.. i dint say specific comments.. but is adi taht michelle hated yo the most.. and i would kmnow this cuz i would be there.. and ther were jokes.. and i was part of them and i am guilty.. and i said i am sorry can we squash this.. and then james when he was washing his dish said im blinded by the boobs.. and i was like why did he start this.. like that was somehting i said in the have not room.. i could have said blinded by her ass.. see seems to be sensitive aobut aht.. i get it .. then she came in adn started going blah blahb blah.. and i said i thought we squashed it.. was that all fake.. and she said stop calling me fake..

paul i dont ahve to rehash what we did.. i wasn't going to start shitting on you

paulie .. michelle had no right jumping in on our conversation.. that;s our beef..

nicole changes the topic by commenting on corey's toes crossing
Attached Images