View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 08:27 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 3/16/16

kelsey up in HOH with Nikki and loveita

kelsey i think you're doing great nikki if you are stressing have your moment.. and your food. put your name on it.. just do what you need to do.. and who gives a fuck what they think

loveita and youa re not leaving you are my saving grace..

kelsey the less fucks you give. that's my motto

kelsey and like yesterday you were a little troll and im like that but a troll inside

Nikki he saw that i was upset.. i would never ever even if i hated them i would never say i was there for you. and throw it back in their face'

kelsey he's a big man child.. he's said he doesnt have normal emotions.. and i kwo that when i talk to him he does want to be there for you

nikki he was there for me when i came in TIM but i dont need him to protect me.. im my own person. ive survived 10 years in this industry.. i dont need some fucking loud mouth trump up twat. he;'s so diluted in his own .. i dont need that.. and i dont need to be loved by people i jujst need people to understand why i am how i am.. and i suggest he stay away from me today if he wants to get thur this day peacefully.. he has his little admirer she sits there and listens to every word.. and she can do that.. it;'s all he wants is to be worshipped
Attached Images