View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 06:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Ryan i dont know if i want to play anymore man. i live in an honest world I got everyone lying to my face.. so did maddy johnny paras ever waver last week

will with you? no..

ryan it doesnt matter cuz im going home.. if not i have to win out the rest of teh week

Ryan no body hugged me.. no one came to me sadi that i wasnt that guy..

Will hyou ahve to pull out a win tomorrow

ryan yeah if i win that buys me 7 more days

will if i stay and i lose i can go up as a pawn against fuck taht shit..

Will do you get a lot of Dr when youa re on the block

Ryan yeah and keep that shirt handy

Ryan i talked to kaela this morning she worked this shit like a master.. she said that you were all lying to my face 100% before the eviction

will she was lying she said i was going after her and derk.. and she said 1 person in there said that to put will on tehblock

ryan not me i gave you my word i wouldnt do that

will she said she anted to get maddy up

ryan i said taht was shitty of her to do to maddy .. maddy went around worried for 3 hrs

will i look stupid taking my finger off the button..

ryan if im not here you go get her next week

ryan i sat in a room with maddy and she said that if i switched my target from ali/liv to daela.. adn that is what i did.. and i remember that night you were drunk to not trust maddy.. i kept that in my mind.. and ive been working with daela for week.s

will oh yeah?

ryan yeah for weeks.. during that 123 comp i didnt pick them i was going after ali/liv and i said we wouldnt evict each other on the double.. its on teh DL

Ryan whatever it was just watch yourself with maddy. she wasn't drunk but acted drunk and acted hung over the next day
Attached Images