View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 04:05 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaaela everyone wanted to keep ryan im not going to put him up.. so i want maddy gone.. and i want someone to sit on teh block

will who is that someone

kaela you or paras

will who is that

derek its you

Will if you want to put me up as pawn.. put me up im not going to be upset.. but if i win veto.. then you will see who the big bad wolf is.. you gave me your word but if you dont ant to keep it

derek what do you mean

will pawns go home.. merron as a pawn.. he went home.. if people are coming in here saying im a perfect pawn i will call everyone out.. and for me to take a call from my son that's messed up..

akela i offered you a dewal and not eveyone took it..

will no that's not how everyone heard it.. they all heard it.. i wanted that call i coulda stayed up there..

akela you are very liked.. no one will vote you out

will what makes you saying that to just get me out..

kaela it's you or paras..and i dont want paras up there..

will i dont want to go up there..

kaela i think that you are the least likely to go home

will are you doing this to backstab me.. and i ahd your back the most outside from anyone behind these door.. to take a call from my son to go up as a pawn.. and people come in here saying so much fuckiing lies.. that's bullshit..

will i told you that you wouldn't be on teh wrong side of the vote.. i had your back whats making ya think i dont ahve your back

kaela that's not it

derek there is no one else taht we can put up to get maddy out.. paras would freak out

will well im freaking out i dont ant to go up as a apwn

kaela youa re more likable
Attached Images