View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:43 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

maddy it';s super stressful and im sorry guys

akela we dont ahve a foundation

maddy maybe this is the level at the relationship level that im at.. going to people that i apprecaite those i repsect in the game.. to get that reassurance.. to take me out of the game i think it's just short shided

kaela i wish i could put up people i want i ahve to wait 2 more weeks to do that im left with a small pool of people.. and it's who has my back..

maddy im not gunning for you guys and i know where it's coming from.. people asked me if ryan was gunning for daela and i said yeah..

kaela more than 1 person has said that maddie has said to target daela to stay on in the game

derek do you think that it's a mastermind of ryans to get the tratgeet off him

kaela it waas you and a side kick

maddy who is the side kick? i dont ahve a side kick.. this is not what i anted to happen. and im trying to not get over whelemed

maddy crying

kaela i dont feel secure enough game wise to be a trusting level..

maddy i understand that the relationship is differnt with ali/liv than i ahve but we looked at each other..

maddy give me anoption to prove myself..

akela why is eveyrone saying its you

maddy it's not true..

akela it's only hard to beleive cus we dont ahve any game to trust each other. we havnet talked game , strategy or anythiong.. aside from you checking in saying you are good with us.. i want ali/liv out wish i could but i cant

maddy what can i do to change tyhis

kaela i dont knwo

derek some things that are sublevel of game

akela i know that we are targets of the house

maddy the fact you are straight forward it makes me want to come to you

kaela you ahve but all you ahve said is i just want you to know taht we are still good and i feel taht you talk game with a lot of peole and im not one of them
Attached Images