View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:36 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

maddy iu was playing viciuously independant.. and i dont know what to say even when i got teh veto used on me and how V went home.. and i couldnt vote to keep her

kaela i know that you wanted to keep her and i wasnt put in the same postion .. i heard taht you sadi that you would give them your word that you would do what they wanted

maddy no i didnt give my word to ercia i said aht if it worked for me i would consider it

kaela this isnt about erica.. and if i could put her up i would but i cant they wouldn't vote he out

maddy why would i put it out thee if it could potentially hurt me..

kaela you can go up to anyone and say you are good with them

maddy it's not.. even with the conspiracy thing going on right now.. it's not my intention to ahve you guys out of the game.. Im not at any spear headed thing going after you guys

akela it looks like derek and i are going against eveyone..

maddy why do you wnat me gone

kaela it's the trust thing

derek for me the only time that you came to talk to me waas when you were worried about yoru game

maddy im sorry that it came accross that way..

derek i know we ahve some game talk and some truthfullness

maddy there has only ever been truthfullness

derek it seemsed easy for you to say that you were vbotihnig ryan out or whoever cuz it was what everyone else was doing

maddy are ther points that you feel taht i ahve not done what i said i was going to do

kaela there ar points that you ahve done what the house weantted

maddy this is such a mistake i dont want to be out of the game. when i can provide other information to stay in the game. and i can see where i can come off as desperation.. the intention is wrong
Attached Images