View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 06:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/10/18

jesse the way the conversation went there is no way he was making it up but still. he wants me to use it if there is a consensus if 7 or so people are willing to make a move and he wont tell me who it is.. and then he said it will be good for maddy.. but that she said she would want andrew maddy hamza.. so if it was hamza that took himself off cuz some of teh girls want andrew gone.. so we are all good as long as andrew doesnt win

jesse if ryan wins he would use it.. he's going to try and push the house to flow to make a move

jesse it's obvious he doesnt know aobut us and he wants to work with me .. adn telling me this straight up he's trying to set himself to make a run with a group here.

derek im surprised that he said he wanted to use kaela and i to talk aobut it later..

jesse really?

jesse i think that after his talks with people he's kinda shifting.. it seems like people told them they are willing to do shit .. and i dont know who that is and if he is counting me as one of those people.. and that puts me in a spot . he's gonna want me to use the veto and i dont want to

jesse if the support was there i think he would want me to..
Attached Images