View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

Will i know that johnny lied to me but he did say that he wantd erica to stay..

ryan it was a sympathy.. and when kaela put erica up i kew it was to keep Will safe and tog et rid of erica

will 100%

Ryan however shit shakes out today. if i can get you to commit.. i have never been anything but striaght to yoru face.. im hoping taht as one man to another yo can appreciate the honesty.. and taht should mean something.. people are going to talk shit and lie to yoru face all the time i felt it and haad it happen a bunch of times.. and from a standpoint id rather have someone taht's been honest then lie.. and i swear on anything i dont ahve a deal with daela.. he even asked me to give me a deal and he said no..

Will what?

Ryan yeah i said to derek last check in and he ssid that johnny is looking hopeful

will he doesnt get a vote..

ryan maddy will vote to keep johnny and kaela will as well.. derek said that johnny will be grateful.. and i said that i cant make you a deal.. that if yo think you can beat me then keep me

Will if it's a triple.. im scared to go again you in it

Ryan ive been 1 fingering things all season..

Will no one's been all set in all season long

Ryan i ahve swore on my kid that i wouldn't put yuou up ever

Will you said you'd put maddy up

Ryan i said that if i was hoh and it was a triple.. i know that you guys would keep her

Will i'll talk to ali and liv to see what they say

Ryan they said they are a yes if you are a yes.. theya re waiting on someone to say yes.. and you are always the last to commit.. you can tell paras.. and if you tell me i tell ali/liv and they will beleive it

will i dont know who is better for my game

ryan long term.. i told you day 2 and i ahve stuck to that and enver bullshited to yor face the only time i threw your name out was maddy telling me that everyone was flipping on me
Attached Images