View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 11:02 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/24/16

Tiffany leaves

frank i like tif but i dont think she is as smooth as her sister

Da yeah i dont think so.. i think she's feeling it that's why she was so heart broken saying that she didnt want to go home

frankw when we were talking in the dark and someone walked in she'd go into a full on explanation and im like you dont ahve to go into that

da' i think that tiffany is more social and Vanessa is jsut closed

james i think im playing with Vanessa everything eye manerisms. voice.. i ahve to keep saying that's not vanessa

Da i ahve to keep saying to me to trust her i think she is p;laying audrey's game

Da' whats up wtih her and paulie

frank i dont knw i dont think anything

Da i always see them talking under the covers

james i dont think anything they are jsut flirting

Frank paulie thinks i won that comp thing yesterday which nominated paul

Frank i said paulei i didndt win it and he's been good at keeping him being a pawn quiet.. and i think he's got my back no matter what

Da' did i tell you what paulie did to paul. he said that dont you think it's weird that everything time that vic nat and jozea have a convo that he's not invited..and then paul told bridgette to keep his name out of her eff'n mouth

frank yeah cuz he thought they won that comp and now he will know that they will vote him out

james so if we get picked for veto we'll win?

Da i think best bet if nicole wins

frank i said that it would make sense if i win and pull him off but that's alot to happen.. and he said taht he's ok and knows that we ahve people to keep him

Da we both ahve people on the block and if i win the veto and dont use it on jozea it will show my cards but nicole did this so im like lets play
Attached Images