View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 07:01 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/7/18

Ryan talks to the camera's pre POV pick

ryan seems im aobut done in this game. i dont know if you've been following along the whole time,. my intentions have always been pure.. and my safety in this game has always been tenuous cuz someone planted a seed early that i was a liar.. if i win the veto today it keeps me another week.

cuz regardless of whether ali said what she said and i beleive she said what she said.. and when i sawe how many people were running around lying all the time.. i thought that instead of the guy that also lies. i told the truth and thought i could be the guy who told the unvarnished truth.. and in that in failed. cuz it doesnt matter that you told the truth cuz everyone thinks that youa re lying

ryan when even the most upright will lie to your face where are you then. where are we now? maybe it's cuz im older or naive. but when you sit here and contemplate your spot in the game you look at the mistakes you made and where you fell off.. hamza said he was taking the big shot..but he didnt . he took the side kick. and that's not the big shot. eveyone is letting power roll thru this game because theya re afraid.. i wish for my sake and for yous. that i would win an extra hoh or hadn't done my HOh like i did in week 2.. and it's taken 4 weeks and 5 evictions to catch up to me. my game has been swererd from what i did in week 2 and didn't do what i should have done..

and you and you alone at home only know what maddy's intentions.. and that is what an honest man does.. he allows eveyone the benefit of doubt until the show their intentions.. stupid old man.. you want to look at everyone and beleive that everyone is a good person. that's my own nature too trusting and too forgiving and i was not able to turn that off..

while this season of BB canada may not ahve been the one to me. i'd keep coming back cuz i love this game.. if my reputation to precede me it would be of honest and integrity.. and even if that's not how it comes across that is what ive done. i made a deal with the people in the white room to protect them and those same peole are targeting me. am i arrogant yeah.. am i condescending sometimes do i want people to know how smart i am YOU VBET I DO! if you only ahve one or 2 assets you need to use them to yor advantage.. in the outside world intelligence is valued and in the BB house it's feared and eveyone wants to come after you

I wanst about to keep my mouth shut and wasn't able to talk about the like like i wasnt play8ing it and that was my fault and i did it early.. very early.. sorry canda i didnt give you the game i could ahve.. and the game you were hoping for when you found out i was in here.. and im really sorry for my family for leaving them behind.. for what is a great experience in my life but not as rewarding as i hoped.. we are in a spot wher i find myself wondering where i am next.. if i can rally support.. and im going to need 4.

The 4 might be there if im next to will but definitely will be there if im sitting next to maddy.. someone needs to come down unless she puts up a true pawn in the house and they do exist in this house too.. all along i told people that i was going to protect them in a triple.. and all along they were at each others throats. how is this possible.. you know what im saying..

Ryan even that one this morning with the apology ( not sure who) I dont know if it was true or just jury management.. that's whee we are now.. everyone will kiss your ass

Feeds finally flip from ryan to the bathroom
Attached Images