Old 07-15-2017, 09:15 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

BACKPOST post POV COMP 12:33am

jason won POV

Kevin won $27

Elena good job.. that looked hard as hell

Xmas it was

Paul up in HOH to Alex to put up Mark and take jess down so that takes a vote away from Dom staying and that will make elena vote Dom out and keep mark

Alex but i said i wouldn't put him up

Paul you can just tell elena you ant Dom out and he's just a pawn. raven for sure is a vote to get Dom out.. that's my advice to yo. think aobut that strategically mark is going to campaign for her.. he's batting for her he's pulling house meetings like that

alex lets talk more later

paul yeah but it will be hard for me to keep coming up with dom up.. and you will gain trust with mark and im telling you everyone will be in on it.. and you are creating an enemy that they ahve to campaign against each other and you are making it clear taht dom is going home.. and it's me and all your people jason wont vote against mark.

alex i'll talk it over with them

paul great.. good .. and as far as your game goes jason dn jess pairing up you will be distant from them and then i'll win hoh next week and..

alex to the camera.. i dont want to play that card so soon. i dont want o be a mean person but it's all fair in BB so either i walk away with $50 or $500,000 if i dont then im just an asshole

end back post
Attached Images