View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 08:13 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

alex everyone knew that someone on the team is screwing us.. and we know xmas is one of them and thee are other things that are going on taht im not part of

dom i wasnt born yesterday.. i dont like it cuz i was hurt and betrayed by my team but at least i know now what i already knew.. and i hear what you are saying about elena.. but i think more are invovled

alex mark feels horrible and guilty for putting you there

dom i didnt expect it coming so soon. i expressed it to paull.. and im like hmm

Josh barges inb..

alex yo ahve to knock budd

josh sorry

dom i notice teh disconnect last week

alex i didnt know this last week but i know now.. they didnt want to take the shot.. i wanted to get out jess..

dom i knew this i was paying attention to them last night. they dont want blood on thier hands.. no disrespect to jess but why would it be blood on the hands if she was to go..

alex im not happy about teh votes.. and im upset about xmas i think she did that to screw jason.. every person tried to protect you.. and you know it's not jason and josh.. we know someone is stirring the pot and im sorry for yu being stuck in the middle.. and xmas will be on my list but that is for later.

dom i dont beleive that i ahve to say that im honest.. id rather prove in my actions .. i voted for cody out.. i find it od that people want to pin that on me

alex you think its mark?>

Dom no he told me

alex i feel shitty about it... i have to appease certain people.. josh screwed me big with teh jillian vote he lied to my face. you were never my target.. i knew me/jess were going to go head to head.. and i needed josh out.. and he knwos it

dom i ahve an idea of who it is..

alex if we can out them i would love to do that instead and i mean that 100%

dom i was hurt im like this is agame?
Attached Images