View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 12:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/4/18

Sam and tyler up in HOH

tyler: the more and more i talk to klaityln the more i think she will keep yu

Sam: yeah i think she should.. I know she's got the dudes on lock. she put on faysals socks this morning. the most capable girl is angela

tyler: gfaysal has never had a friend like a girl and now that he is seeking a showmance with haleigh that has pushed kaitlyn away

sam: fessy is seekijg a shwmanc withg halreigh? i did not kow this.. that is obsurb

tyler: yeah that is why when haleigh is all over me i push her away

Sam: why is kaitlyn there then

tyler: kaitlyn is coming to me cuz she thought that she haas fessy as her number 1 and she wants me ans her number 1.. so im letting her do it slowely on her own..

sam: how do you play it with haleigh

Tyler: i dot give her nothing. she is with them..

sam: what is she going to do then voting

tyler: she is going to keep steve. they reeled him in.

Sam: why?

tyler They think they have the numbers chris bayleigh haleigh fessy steve scottie

Sam: we have a guarantee from all the 6 and we need one more? I think scottie will go in the Dr and votre for me and keep it cloak and dagger styler

tyler if steve is gone?

Sam: io don't think it will be an issue steve is gone.. and i feel that angie is like not liking him.. and i dont think thats scottie would have talked to me as much if i wasn't a robot. i think he opened up more to me as the robot. i feel that might be apart of his plan.