View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:10 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/19/17

feeds 1/2 william and dre speaking french in the SR.. if i get the translation i will edit this post.

Will is paranoid that Ika / Dre is playing in his back.

Dre: They're giving too much credit to Ika.

Dre: I dont mind reorganizing later with kevin but I just can not work with Bruno. I just can not connect with his arguments.

Will: Bruno was terrified when you asked about Dallas. Did you see?

thanks to @ Beaulieu_C @stinaknits @fan_bigbro for translating

Dre tells Will that getting rid of Demika before Brevin isn't good bcz Brevin will go after them next.

Dre is scared of Karen & Jackie Dre: I most terrified of Jackie and Karen. Karen would put you up. She does not trust you.

Will: Ika CANT win this HOH. Bruno would be OK. The best would be Kevin he would not go against you.

Dre: Last night Karen said you were different with her. Will: She told me. Cover up for me a bit! * Laugh *

William thinks Dre needs to defend him more in convos to other people.

Dre: No matter what you say to Karen, Karen's going to believe what Karen wants to believe.

Dre tells Will that she doesn't think Jackie will try to win HOH

Dre is sure that Jackie is still coming for Demika and would be shocked if she doesn't. Her hate for Demika is greater than her hate for Dre

Will tells Dre that before he didn't see it, but now that he's looking from the outside in he thinks Ika is a bully & a little gang.

Dre agrees that sometimes Ika is too much.William says Ika is ratchet. Dre says she is not ratchet and that he doesn't understand "ratchet".

William is really on this Ika is a mean bully kick. He's mad she didn't say good morning to his boo thing
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 04-19-2017 at 12:24 pm.