View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 08:46 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/14/16

corey i know what kinda person you are.. and this isnt it.. one of us is going home but we might come back in.. jsut stop and have fun.. i just want to be happy.. i want one of us to have a smile on when we are talking to julie

corey we had the perfect plan .. we coulda went all the way.. but they caught on.. it's ok to cry.. i put my face in my pillow and cried about it .. whats another 7 days.. do you know what im saying dude.. im sorry

paulie you dont have to apologize

corey production doesnt like and the the people watching the live feeds dont like it.. you came in with a spotlight on you. you are cody's brothers.. and everyone knows taht youa re a badass..

paulie badass taht cries

corey ive broken down ore than you know.. my heart hurts.. but you ahve to make teh best of this.. i love you man.. brush it off.. do your work out.. and shower off.. adn then lets hang out and talk about life.. every day it will be a little better.. i cant stay here and watch this all week.. i cant

paulie im sorry i dont want to be selfish..

corey this isnt going to make or break you. when you walk out you will be thank god im out of this fucking place

paulie unless i walk back in

corey yeah.. you want to save a little face.. just dont crash.. we're here to have fun..

paulie i dont want to be that person to mope around.. i need a couple of days

corey flush it out..
Attached Images