View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:20 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Updates Thursday Eviction Day 8/3/17

Elena i am ot worried aht you will put me up but when someone thinks they know what im thinking..

josh yeah i wanted to talk to you.. ..

elena i knw that him with cody doesn t help him at all but i know he enjoys his company.. and the hilarity of you winning isnt lost on me.. but for people saying that i have feelings for you .. that';s not right i do but not as the HOH

Josh i got 3 votes when i was on the block.. and i knew i was going out the door.. i know that you came to me and talked to me

Josh jess/cody made it personal with me.. and i can hear you guys the house is paper thrin.. i can hear yo guys. i knew i was going to gt evicted.. and the reasons why i have to go.. with you and mark to go and do thier dirty work cuz that is how i felt.. instead of making it game she made it personal.. no one knows this but production.. and none of them know how hurt iw as by you 2

elena i was thinking if i should or shouldnt talk to you..

Elena i liked ramses it was difficult for me.. it pissed me off that last week.. nt one person has known what i feel for me the way i operate.. if i give you the opportunity or privy to know.. i was pissed and it was clear..
Attached Images