View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 09:54 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

backpost 5:31 am feeds 1/2 Dom talks to alex outside of DR

Dom im so hyped up. i wanted to know how much of what we talked aobut can i share in my speech

alex all of it.. i said that it's getting too crazy and that when i talk to dom next i wanted someone there

Dom i'd like to amke a suggestion when we talk i would like all of them there.. do you mind?

Alex no i dont mind

Dom EVERYBODY

Alex alright

Dom i want jaason there cuz he';s got POV and i want him to hear.. i want you to consider this.. how does a snake operate?

Alex it slithers

dom how does a snake ensure it doesnt run into things

alex it uses it's tongue

dom it has to be familiar with it's environment. there is a common denominator that happens to be a make and i want everyone to be there but i want to look at faces.. i dont beleive in calling names but i will if i ahve to and i want you to be comfortable about what we talked about .. and if you dont want me to talk aobut it..

Dom like raven doing the shit that she did.. like swearing it was me

alex she didnt swear.. she said she did not vote for ramses..

dom you didnt make me swear

alex no i didnt..

dom if you needed that i could have.. the fact that someone shared with you that i was coming after elena.. can i share that

a lex i would clear that with her first out of respect

dom did she tell you about the convo i ahd with her earlier

alex a little bit something bout God and stuff

Dom paul has come to me on several occasions regarding his position and for me to pay him respect..and fishes..

Dom and becuase my plan is to go around the room and ask if i said anything about paul and and go around asking to prove to you and jason that i did not do this.. and jason asked me why i wants to protect the snake.. and i said that i dont but they are smart and will do wht they have to bite you and if you do not cut the head off the snake

alex yeah yeah

Dom also i want you to think about the game this is the season of temptation.. and there is a tempter in the building.. you cant be tempted if you have information in the the game.. and even for my safety.. even if i do get voted out i want america to see that i tried to prove my case cuz i am innocent ..

alex and dom hug

alex heads up to HOH

End backpost 5:37am
Attached Images