View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:17 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

Dom paul is close to me but closer to elena.. so elena got worried and she went and told alex..

mark how are you with jason

Dom i was starting at her.. and that is why she ws like that.. she started acting strange around me 3 days ago even matt

mark matt never say a word..

dom you dont ahve to protect me but you need to protect you they ahve an agenda

mark we ahve a veto.. im done with matt and raven like so nonchalant.. and they were like with the votes we know where she was coming from.. and elena was playing that she shoulda won..

dom she didnt want it she didnt want blood on her hands.. she wants this..it's strickly a jealousy move

mark i feel that this is my fault

dom the thing aobut BB is that there is always someone coming for the black person it never fails

mark i feel that this is my fault

mark i trust about 4 people out there.. my finger is going to get better so dont you worry

Dom im going to talk to jess.. and there is more than 3 or 4 people.. and if this is what it is i want nothing to do with it

mark you are not going home.. she hates jess. and there is veto.. and you help me with my spelling.. but after seeing matt's face.. as crazy as cody was sheoulda kept him. true colors keep showing ..we shoulda got xmas out..
Attached Images