View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 07:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/14/17

back post cont 11:28pm Feeds 1/2

Josh to Cody I just want to clear the air cuz im asking him .. I get whee ryou stand. you highly dislike me you wanted to get me out i respect it

Cody what is the conversation got to do with me

Josh Im asking mark where he stand cody or the house and I have had enough . i know wher cody stands.. is he name dropping so i can get put on the block yes i heard it

Cody i never dropped yoru name so if anyone said that they are lying.. if anyone is saying that it's a bold face lie

Josh do you want to have a conversation

Cody no what's the point im going home.. what the point of me being part of any conversation.. i knew i was going to get backdoor from the start.. i couldn't influence a sympathy vote for jess my game is over. thee is no point in me throwing anyone's name aopur or playing the game

josh so y8ou never said anyone's name

Cody n io was chilling by myself

Josh that's waht i saw.. listen im a grown ass man.. and you are a grown ass man.. we can ahve a conversation.. we dont ahve to tear shit up.. we can sit down me you and mark

Cody i dont want to have a conversation with anyone.. i want to be levft alone.. i realize what mark did to me..

Josh i thought iw as going home

Kevin lurking at teh door and gets caught

Josh he was playing both sides and was ion opn the plan to get you out..

Cody i am understandable that jesssica was the only one that was by my side

Josh when you watch back i never had a problem with jess

cody this is not a conversation with anyone.. i get that me and jess were by our selves

Josh it's clear homie said you had a f2.. then he wants you out then not

Cody you know how many people had my back right away and jumped ship.. trust noone.. it shouldnt surprise you that amrk is saying one thing and doing something else

Josh it's been back and forth for 2 weeks.. it became personal for us.. it's over with.. you came at me and i repsect it .. im a fucking man.. like he came to

Cody what i respect is that you having this convo with mark.. im not a part of this you and mark hav eto hash it out.. i cant stand here and have this conversation cuz people are going to say cody is gaming with josh

Josh can i ask you something.. so your attempt wasn't to flip the house this week?

cody agsint what? im getting backdoor.. it was happening from the start..

Mark and paul out

Josh they are coming

Cody this has nothing to do with me..
Attached Images